After you have successfully signed a contract with a Marketplace Consumer to license your data, you can activate the subscription. A subscription grants a Marketplace Consumer continuous access to your data until deactivated.
Data license execution between Marketplace Provider and Marketplace Consumer is not supported by the Marketplace in the current release. Ensure your data license agreement is properly executed before granting access.
- From HERE platform, click Marketplace > Requests.
- Select the request you want to activate.
- Click Create subscription.
- In the Create data subscription step, you can select a different data catalog. This only affects the subscription being negotiated with the customer. It does not change the catalog attached to the listing.
- You must click I hereby confirm I have an agreement in place with the customer acknowledgemen before you can click Create subscription. HERE Marketplace captures the agreement acknowledgement as a validation record. Records can be provided upon request. Contact your account manager for assistance.
- Creating a subscription can take up to a minute to complete.
Deactivating a subscription removes data access from a Marketplace Consumer.
- From HERE platform, click Marketplace > Subscriptions Sold.
- Select the customer you want to process. The Subscriptions Sold screen appears.
- Select the subscription you want to deactivate.
- Click Deactivate subscription.
- Once you deactivate a subscription, the deactivation processtakes a few minutes to complete and you will no longer receive system data. You can select a deactivation date for up to a maximum of 1 year.
- In the current release, a Marketplace Consumer cannot deactivate their subscription through the HERE Marketplace. Deactivation requests must be made to the Marketplace Provider directly.