Once you have your credentials you can create a catalog for the data you want to publish to the Marketplace. A catalog is a collection of data that is logically managed as a single set. Catalogs contain layers that represent different types of data and that can be overlaid spatially to construct a complete digital map. For example, a catalog may contain a map that includes layers for road attributes, topology, and signs.
To create a catalog to publish to HERE Marketplace:
- Create a catalog in HERE platform. For instructions, see Create a Catalog in the Data User Guide.
- After you have created the catalog, mark it as ready for HERE Marketplace:
- In HERE platform, click Data.
- Click the catalog you want to mark as ready for HERE Marketplace.
- Click More > Mark as Marketplace Ready.
- After a catalog is marked as Marketplace Ready new layers can not be added.
- The "marketplace ready" attribute for a catalog can be removed once all subscriptions are ended and all marketplace listings are removed.
It can take up to 2 hours after a catalog is marked Marketplace Ready before a Provider manager can view it in the Approved data list. Contact Support if the catalog takes more than 2 hours to appear.
See Publish Data to Catalogs for information on publishing data.
For more information about catalogs, review these key concepts: