When you create a new listing through HERE Marketplace, you can invite customers to view it. From the Create a new listing screen, select either All registered marketplace customers or Specific customers. For specific customers, enter their email addresses. After the listing is created, the system sends email to the customers you identified. See Create and Publish Listings for more information.
You can also control how much information a customer can see by creating either Private or Semi-Private listings.
Invitation requests expire after 30 days.
If you have already created a listing, you can send customers an invitation as follows:
- From the HERE platform, click Marketplace > Your Listings.
- Select a listing and click Send invite.
- Enter one or more email addresses and click Invite.
You can monitor all subscription requests in the Marketplace > Requests screen, which includes status and other information. The system sends you an email notification for new requests. The screen also allows you to approve or decline requests. See Activate and Manage Subscriptions for information.
- From the HERE platform, click Marketplace > Requests.
- Select the desired request to view detailed information.
You can also view subscription requests by selecting the link in your email notification.