To draw a venue model, you need to provide at a minimum the following information:
- The venue identifier:There are several ways to get Venue ID:
- By using the Discovery Service, and passing the geographical area to search inside as an input.
- By retrieving the Venue Index which contains all the venues available in Venue Maps API.
- In the response that you get for any kind of interaction tile.
buildingIdof Floor IATileMember contains the venue identifier. It starts with the letters "DM", as in this example:
- The model type:
You can request a full model or a POI Model which provides Points of Interest (POI) data only.
- Your authentication parameters.