Retrieving HERE Map Data
- using tiles to request attribute key/value pairs
- using attribute values to request tiles
Retrieving Key/Value Pairs
The Fleet Telematics Advanced Data Sets groups attribute key/value pairs for reporting HERE map data within thematic layers. In addition, you need to specify the map tile that defines the region for which you want to request information. The size of your map tile depends on the specified zoom level.
- Determine which attribute(s) contain the key/value pairs you require.
To get a list of available attributes and the layer(s) they occur in, use the resource
To get a list of available attributes by layer, use the resource
The responses to these requests contain lists of the supported attributes. To get further clarification about the attributes supported in a specific layer, use the resource
- Request the desired information for the tile(s) specifying the region about which you wish to get information and the relevant layer(s).
To get the information for the relevant tile, use the resource
To get information for more than one tile, use the resource
Alternatively, you can also the search resources (
search/quadkey) to define the area for which you wish to request map data. For performance reasons, the tile approach described above is recommended.
Some attributes do not belong to a particular tile, in these cases use the resource
Requesting Tiles Based on Attrribute ValuesIn some cases, you have a value for an attribute key/value pair and want to request the tile in which this value occurs.
Requesting Information about the HERE Map Data
- To request information about which versions of what maps are available, use the resource