This section provides tips on reducing the size of HERE SDK so your application uses less storage on consumer devices.
Remove Unused Font Files
By default, SDK for iOS includes a number of font files to support different languages. These files may range from a few hundred kilobytes to a few megabytes in size. You can remove unused font files to reduce the size of your HERE SDK-enabled application.
- In Xcode, right-click on NMABundle.bundle and choose Show in Finder.
- In the new Finder window, right-click on NMABundle.bundle and choose Show Package Contents.
- Navigate to the optional-font directory.
- Delete unused font files. The removable fonts in this directory include:
- NanumGothic_Regular.ttf - Korean
- LohitIndic.ttf and LohitKanMalTamTel.ttf - Indic
- HanSans_ExtraLight.ttf - Chinese
After completing these steps your application uses less space when it is installed on a device. The maximum amount that you can save with these steps is approximately 5MB.