HERE Geocoding and Search allows you to create location-enabled applications that allow users to search for HERE Points of Interest (POIs), forward/reverse geocode addresses, and geo-positions from the HERE map.
You can use HERE Geocoding and Search to:
- Retrieve addresses and global POIs with more than 400 categories and address objects at different levels (house number, street, city, state, postal code)
- Enable the entry of unstructured character strings as queries for addresses or places with the Discover and Geocode endpoints.
- Supports structured, unstructured, and hybrid (combinations of structured and unstructured query elements) queries with the Geocode endpoint.
- Provide automated suggestions during text entry. Places, addresses, chain queries, and category queries can be returned as suggestions.
- Request a reverse geocode to find the nearest address using either map coordinates or a selected spot on a map.
- Search for and lookup location details by ID.
- Conduct searches using filters that include parameters such as category (food, airport, park), with results returned by distance from the context center.
For information on:
How to quickly set up and start using HERE Geocoding and Search, see Get started.
Terms and conditions covering this documentation, see the HERE Documentation License.
How HERE is committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws, see the HERE Privacy Charter.