To share a schema using the platform portal:
- Click Data.
- In the upper right corner, click Browse schemas.
- Select the schema you want to share.
Click the Sharing tab.
If you do not see the Sharing tab it is because you do not have manage permissions for the schema.
- Select or enter a user, app, or client ID then choose which permissions to grant.
- Read - Grants the ability to view the schema data and metadata.
- Modify - Grants the ability to read, edit, and delete the schema.
- Share - Grants the ability to share the schema with others.
- Click Grant.
You automatically have read permission to all schemas in catalogs to which you have read permission. You don't need to need to have the schema shared with you explicitly.